STEP, STL, AutoCAD-DXF, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, ANSYS, COSMOS, Z88

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

Antworten
syahadah
Import

create model

Beitrag von syahadah »

hi everybody.............

can u help me what the step to create a model in Z88? Actually, i am newly user of this Z88 aurora... :D
auroraIco
Site Admin

Re: create model

Beitrag von auroraIco »

Hello syahadah,

yes, please refer to the manuals, videos and the examples. Within Z88Aurora eee Help>Videos, users guide, theory handbook and examples.

Greetings, aurora_ico
syahadah
Import

Beitrag von syahadah »

aurora_ico hat geschrieben:Hello syahadah,

yes, please refer to the manuals, videos and the examples. Within Z88Aurora eee Help>Videos, users guide, theory handbook and examples.

Greetings, aurora_ico
dear aurora_ico,

ok, i am able to create a model in ABAQUS 6.10.. and then exported that model with extension file format *.stp. into Z88 Aurora.. the problem now is..Z88 cant read the file.. it said "error at converting with Z88INP!"

tq.. :)
auroraIco
Site Admin

Beitrag von auroraIco »

See theoryguide, chapter 4.1.10.

"Which ABAQUS versions can cooperate with Z88 Aurora?
The converter at hand was tested with ABAQUS 6.8.4; therefore the full range of functions is available in this case.
Since the ABAQUS format is actually proprietary, modifications can occur at any time, influ-encing the functionality of the converter. Older versions of ABAQUS, e.g. 6.6 or 6.7 also do not write any version information into the files. Therefore a version-dependent conversion is difficult as well."

greetings, aurora_ico
mifris
Alumni

Beitrag von mifris »

Hello syahadah,

is it possible you choose the wrong import-buttons?! If you want to import a *.stp-file you have to click on the "step" button. If you want to import an abaqus file (*.inp) you have to click on the "abaqus" button. Further information see on page 19 of our theory manual! 8)

Best regards

M. Frisch
Antworten