Multiple Load Cases

Sie finden etwas nicht oder wünschen sich Funktionalitäten? Hier können Sie es los werden! /
You are looking for functionalities? Go ahead!

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

Antworten
Inquisitor
Mesher

Multiple Load Cases

Beitrag von Inquisitor »

I have a need to run multiple load cases on a model. Is there a way to create multiple constraint sets so that they can all be run at one time? If not, do you have any recommendations for comparing the results of multiple load cases?

At the moment, the only way I see, is to make copies of the entire project folder and change the constraint sets in different folders and run them all separately. Is there a better way?

Thanks
wehmann
Alumni

Re: Multiple Load Cases

Beitrag von wehmann »

Dear Inquisitor,

you can try the following:
Define multiple boundary conditions and then set/unset them active in the section define constraints (frame "Constraints" -> "Active").

Alternatively, you can copy the whole installation directory of Z88Aurora V2 and the start two or more z88aurora.exe. This allows you to considers results of different boundary condition sets (contained in different project folders) next to each other.

Best regards

Christoph Wehmann
mz15
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Load Cases

Beitrag von mz15 »

Hello Inquisitor,
Inquisitor hat geschrieben:
At the moment, the only way I see, is to make copies of the entire project folder and change the constraint sets in different folders and run them all separately. Is there a better way?
At the moment there is no better way so solve your problem, but you have explained it correctly.This is exactly the procedure.

regards
Markus Zimmermann
Antworten