Crashing while trying to mesh

Alle Fragen zu: Vernetzung, Materialien, Lasten, Randbedingungen und Elementparameter /
All questions to: meshing, materials, boundary conditions and element properties

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

Antworten
eliechdid

Crashing while trying to mesh

Beitrag von eliechdid »

Hello guys,

Aurora v2 is crashing when i start meshing, it suddenly stops responding and crashes. I tried it on another computer, same result. Any idea what might be the Problem?

Regards,

Elie
mz15
Site Admin

Re: Crashing while trying to mesh

Beitrag von mz15 »

Hello Elie

have you did a look at the log files of the mesher? I think that the mesher crashes. Look at the file tetgen.log or netgen.log at the project directory.

If that not help, please send a picture with the crash, so I can see better what goes wrong.

Regards,
markus zimmermann
eliechdid

Beitrag von eliechdid »

Hello Markus,

Thanks for the reply. First i was getting the error "please check the tetgen.log file" or something like that, so i thought it could be that the part is not modeled properly, so i remodeled it and tried again, only this time i never got the error "please check the tetgen.log file" but the program just crashed and i had to force close it (end process). Anyway, i am still at work right now, when i m back home i will upload the error reports for both cases.

thanks for your help

Elie
mz15
Site Admin

Beitrag von mz15 »

Hello,

Thanks for these reports, I can help you better.

regards
Markus Zimmermann
Antworten