English Version of Constraint Tutorial... please

Alle Fragen zu: Vernetzung, Materialien, Lasten, Randbedingungen und Elementparameter /
All questions to: meshing, materials, boundary conditions and element properties

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

Antworten
Tim
Mesher

English Version of Constraint Tutorial... please

Beitrag von Tim »

Please deliver this as soon as possible. V2 is very different- Material/Picking/Solver now all have 'sets' etc. thus i need instruction. If i could select the german text in the user manual,then i could use google translate - that would give me a better understanding of the necessary new procedures.
Thank you.
Regards.
Tim.
ccad
Z88-Chef

Re: English Version of Constraint Tutorial... please

Beitrag von ccad »

Dear Tim,

as i wrote in another message, we're working on the English translation (we published at first the German version which we need badly for our 4th edition book project) - we'll keep you informed. Be ashured that we'll bring the English help files and videos as soos as possible.

Regards

Prof. Rieg
Tim
Mesher

Re: English Version of Constraint Tutorial... please

Beitrag von Tim »

Dear Prof. Reig.

Of course, when it comes to resources, there's never enough!

Glad to hear you'll be keeping the deadline pressure on your team although i'm
sure their sighing in private.

I suppose i will just have to be patient.. or, battle it out. Hmmn, i'll try the latter :lol:

I'd like to pre-order your FEA of Engineers book 4th edition ( of course the english version) , It's on my
Christmas list already! Any chance of a signed copy? I'm sure i'm not the first to have asked!

Regards.

Tim
Antworten