model created on Aurora

Alle Fragen zu: Vernetzung, Materialien, Lasten, Randbedingungen und Elementparameter /
All questions to: meshing, materials, boundary conditions and element properties

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

Antworten
syahadah
Import

model created on Aurora

Beitrag von syahadah »

hello all's.....

may i know how to start creating a simple model like shell or simple square in pre-processing on Z88 Aurora itself? i'm already try to refer the theory and the userguide manual, but its not helping me..kindly need help from the expertise...

Tq friends...:)
MNeidnicht
Alumni

Re: model created on Aurora

Beitrag von MNeidnicht »

Hello syahadah,

Z88 has always been only a finite element analysis program and was supplied with imported data from CAD-programs or other FEA-Tools. Now we can create entire rod structure itself, but solid models are simply too complicated for a manual entering of nodes and elements. Please understand that we restrict ourselves to the specified file formats. The only way to produce, simple individual volume-elements or shells or plates is to do this in the ASCII-file Z88I1.TXT of the open source version. This you can then import into Aurora.

Kind regards
Martin Neidnicht
syahadah
Import

Beitrag von syahadah »

tq for ur help Mr. Martin Neidnicht...

Is that the ASCII-file Z88I1.TXT is from Z88 V14? ..and the software also can installed in window XP only...now, i'm using window 7 and the V14 are not compatible with my pc..so, how do i need to proceed the pre-processing using Z88 Aurora? in your opinion, is that have other alternative to create the model besides using Z88 V14?..

regards...:)
MNeidnicht
Alumni

Beitrag von MNeidnicht »

Hello syahadah,

in fact, the V14 respectively V13 is the open source version. And the remark that the version also runs on xp, implies that they should work with newer Windows versions. We also have a lot of testing under Windows 7. So you can rest assured and try it. If you do not want, you can still use the instructions to the open source version. The description of Z88I1.TXT is also valid for Aurora. If you have built up a file according to rules, you can easily import them into Aurora. But remark: It quickly becomes quite large. :wink:

Kind regards
Martin Neidnicht
Antworten