Hinweise zum Import von: / Hints for importing:
STEP, STL, AutoCAD-DXF, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, ANSYS, COSMOS, Z88

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

vom syahadah
hi everybody.............

can u help me what the step to create a model in Z88? Actually, i am newly user of this Z88 aurora... :D
vom auroraIco
Hello syahadah,

yes, please refer to the manuals, videos and the examples. Within Z88Aurora eee Help>Videos, users guide, theory handbook and examples.

Greetings, aurora_ico
vom syahadah
aurora_ico hat geschrieben:Hello syahadah,

yes, please refer to the manuals, videos and the examples. Within Z88Aurora eee Help>Videos, users guide, theory handbook and examples.

Greetings, aurora_ico
dear aurora_ico,

ok, i am able to create a model in ABAQUS 6.10.. and then exported that model with extension file format *.stp. into Z88 Aurora.. the problem now is..Z88 cant read the file.. it said "error at converting with Z88INP!"

tq.. :)
vom auroraIco
See theoryguide, chapter 4.1.10.

"Which ABAQUS versions can cooperate with Z88 Aurora?
The converter at hand was tested with ABAQUS 6.8.4; therefore the full range of functions is available in this case.
Since the ABAQUS format is actually proprietary, modifications can occur at any time, influ-encing the functionality of the converter. Older versions of ABAQUS, e.g. 6.6 or 6.7 also do not write any version information into the files. Therefore a version-dependent conversion is difficult as well."

greetings, aurora_ico
vom mifris
Hello syahadah,

is it possible you choose the wrong import-buttons?! If you want to import a *.stp-file you have to click on the "step" button. If you want to import an abaqus file (*.inp) you have to click on the "abaqus" button. Further information see on page 19 of our theory manual! 8)

Best regards

M. Frisch

Hallo zusammen, ich habe leider Probleme beim Impo[…]

Z88Aurora V5 released

Hey Dave, thank you for your feedback. We are gl[…]

Hallo Herrjakel, Ihr System ist eigentlich schon […]

Hallo ich versuche ein eine etwas komplizierteres[…]