dxf-Datei importieren

Hinweise zum Import von: / Hints for importing:
STEP, STL, AutoCAD-DXF, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, ANSYS, COSMOS, Z88

Moderatoren: ccad, mz15, auroraIco, Lehrstuhl

Antworten
Dummi-Pete

dxf-Datei importieren

Beitrag von Dummi-Pete »

Hallo , als absoluter Beginner versuche ich eine DXF-Datei aus meinem neuesten ACAD-System ( 2011 ) zu importieren. Ich erhalte st?ndig folgende Fehlermeldung:
Steuerflag ist -NFIX ( interne Kennung 6 )
Start Z88FX: von DXF nach Z88
Oeffnen Z88X.dxf
Z88X.dxf einlesen
Decodieren Z88X.DXF, Z88NI.txt 1.Zeile aufbauen
### Z88X.DXF fuer Z88NI.TXT falsch: ###
### erste Eingabegruppe fehlt oder falsch ..Stop ###
Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

Die .DXF Datei ist in dem Programmverzeichnis und hei?t z88x.dxf, das
Projekt Z88.
Kann mir jemand bei der L?sung des Start-Problems helfen???
auroraIco
Site Admin

Beitrag von auroraIco »

Hallo Dummi-Pete,

Sie machen gar nichts falsch, Sie verwenden nur nicht das CAD-System f?r welches diese Schnittstelle konzipiert wurde. N?heres finden sie in dem ?lteren Beitrag "Immer noch Probleme mit .dxf-Import". Wenn Sie versuchen 3D Daten zu importieren, funktioniert es nicht mit dem dxf Konverter, vielleicht probieren Sie es in diesem Fall mit einem anderen Austauschformat (Step, STL)?

Viele Gr??e,
Aurora_ico
Bengt Johansson

Re: dxf-Datei importieren

Beitrag von Bengt Johansson »

Hello !
I have tried to use "Draft Sigth" from Dassault to import DXF.files but it seems
to me that the program stop to read when i meets the SE structures.
Is that correct.
Even my old ACAD LT 2002 stops and tells me "Fehler im struktur filen" Dim 2oder 3
but a bit earlier. Is that the case.
Input from examples works correct

Thanks
Bengt
Z81
Alumni

Beitrag von Z81 »

Dear Mr. Johansson,

the problem you're describing is derived from missing dxf-file preparation.
According to the Z88 Aurora theory manual (menubar > help > theory guide)
several layers containing model information like node numbers (Z88KNR)
or element information (Z88EIO) have to be added. For further information see
theory manual pages 61 to 77. There you'll find a step-by-step guide.
The included example dxf-files were modified that way.
I hope that helped.

Best regards,
Z81
Daiquiri

Beitrag von Daiquiri »

Dear Z81 (and other Z88 developpers),

May I be a little bit polemical here... :) The way Z88 requires .dxf files to be prepared makes the dxf-import option practically unusable. It requires a huge effort (and a huge waste of time) for a CAD user to manually prepare layers exactly as required by Z88 and to input all the data necessary. Or a knowledge of AutoLISP or similar programming tools to automatize the process, which 99% of CAD/CAM users do not have.

A common practice when exchanging dxf files between CAD or CAM software is to just keep all the layers of the drawing as they are, with no need to manually modify anything. A software which receives the dxf file just imports everything, layers and geometries as they are, and this system has never created problems to me. Up until now. Z88 is the only software I've ever used (and I've used many) which requires this unpractical and time-consuming procedure to be performed on the CAD drawing. I hope you'll manage to fix that problem, and to conform Z88 to the reality of people who work with CAD software.
Please consider this as a constructive critique, because that's what it's intended to be. :)

Thank you for the good job done with Z88 so far and the help on that other issue I've had! :)

Cheers!
auroraIco
Site Admin

Beitrag von auroraIco »

Let me continue to philosophize about the dxf import. This import function is focused on another intention: the import of a CAD super-structural layout for automatically generated meshes with the mesh generator Z88N. This is useful for shell structures, plates or hexahedrons. For the use of the automatic map meshing the original file have to be built very stringent. Because of that, only Autocad, the native DXF software is supported. You are totally right: for 3D geometry import and a following meshing with tetrahedrons there are more comfortable import functions like STL or STEP but this is not the focus of the dxf import.

greetings,

aurora_ico
Antworten